Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Happy Chinese Year to those celebrate this festive season. But I think for all Malaysian,absolutely we celebrating those festive season with public holidays. That's how we celebrate I guessed so.
The trend!
  Since I will work from tomorrow to Monday,there's no public holiday for me. Well,i would get my replacement leaves. The best part is I still had my leave balance for two days. And for entitlement for this year,I would not touch them. Let it be ,maybe could use 3 days for mum,dad and Ajun's departure to Mekah for their umrah.Alhamdulillah. Yesterday, mum told me some good stories about the property which had been sold. The money had been an issued now...till confilicts. Myself just a middle person,nothing they could change as the land is under my father's name. Who buying the land is not an issue.Its under dad's name,so he had done what he should do. I do not know when the confilct would be end. Just pray it would end.
  My uncle from Dad's side texted me about the death of their cousins. Called him as I didn't memorize the number. He sounds so cold~
  I already made payment for the trip to KK.Flight and accomodation.Activities would be managed by Fara from Riverbug. I really got  a floor rate! I love you Fara.


Who born in Year of the Rabbit?


Zodiac gift items available at the Gallery Shop


1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999








Me and Ky




Zodiac gift items available at the Gallery Shop
1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997

















People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people.




Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy New Year!
Angpow?



No comments: