Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Day

I am usually celebrating my birthday from the second on 12.am to 12 am before date changing to 27th July.

it was a huge confusing about my husband. From the way he acts,I thought he was hiding something. I was taking leave from yesterday till today. I do not want to get surprised for something that I do not want to expect! Yes indeed, I am so selfish for not getting his wish as usual. He used to wish me on the second the clock ticked to 12.00 a.m.
But last night,he doesn't act as usual. Oh My..I was thinking 'For God sake,I am sure he forgot about my birthday' I was so damn SAD and suck!

Finally, I couldn't wait no more! I have been thinking for almIGer ost a night even I sleep while thinking.N sleeping beside him.Hahahah
Got him awake and ask him 'What's the date today?' He was like ....hahhahah..well get him woke up and suddenly asked about today's date. He just said sorry..and from his face I do not whether its another plot or he really forget about my birthday.I am in puzzle. And of course I need to show my feeling towards him ..about his act..Weirdly I am really sad!Still in my heart 50-50.
So sad that he forgot about my day!!That's the truth inside me~~~
Since not working, I am taking my time to reply all wonderful wishes in my facebook.That is so sweet! Everyone.since last night till now at 7.20 pm.
He appeared at the door exactly at 12 pm with nice smile and says 'Selamat Hari Jadi. Saya tak lupa sebenarnya'.hahhaha and passing me a nice bag and nice gift which once I used them. Issey Miyake!
What a day for me!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Bestday plak..heheheh

roserose*MrsYusof* said...

:)