Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sudah masuk bulan lima...

May is the month that I would celebrate Ky's birthday. I just hope this year gonna be a blast year for him even he's not really in a good health.
  So I haven't prepared anything for our trip to Langkawi this coming Friday which falls on his birthday.
It was quite a surprise for me because he has calling my parents from Johor to come down to Perak and then he would bring them to Langkawi. My sister and two brothers also joining us.So does my two nieces,Balqis and Sara. Hamka also from upsi will come down to Kampar before heading to Manjung.
  Well I hope everything will run smoothly.. Our 4 sons will join us too. Hope I would be calm if anything raised up. Ya Allah kuatkanlah hatiku!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nak kirim tefal n coklat..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yr trip tday n take care

ros said...

Mush -akak nampak tefal tergantung2..kat tesco pun ada kan..hahha

Kesuma
Thanks so much.

mamapp said...

salam.. mama jenjalan kt sini