Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Exploring another new stuff

I am writing using this Windows Live Writer. I do not know how it works but I hope it could manage me to write while I am off line. I don’t know I will try to write while I am offline.

It was sweet to see my man sleeping after finished his shift this morning. I have done the chores after quit sometime not doing it.It such a beautiful moment to get all these done.

Oh anyway,I am waiting time to check and confirm what is happening to my body. Is it because of pregnant. Last few days,hubby and I had discussed and I have promised him that I would try not to feel so much frustration if the result is negative.
RAY4107  Our niece was so busy talking while we are talking too!

RAY4104  Guess what is Ky doing. Hahah!

No comments: